SAE 0W-30 • API SN • ILSAC GF-5 • GM Dexos 1 Gen 2
- intended mainly for gasoline engines of passenger cars manufactured after 2011 by Asian and American manufacturers for non-European markets
- It prevents the occurrence of premature, uncontrolled ignition in turbocharged gasoline engines at low engine speeds - LSPI (Low Speed Pre-ignition)
- can be used in cars with hybrid drives
- recommended for use in Subaru cars in which LOTOS QUAZAR SAE 0W-20 oil was used
- contains a carefully selected set of multifunctional refining additives characterized by the content of phosphorus, sulphur and sulphated ashes (SAPS), intermediate between typical low / mid-SAPS oils and traditional SAPS oils.
- provides immediate lubrication at cold start-up, as well as excellent protection at high temperatures
- it ensures the optimal operation of engines for which it is recommended to use oils of this quality and viscosity grade.
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||7,5-9,3|
|flow temperature, max.||-33|
|flash point, min.||200|
|sulphate ash, max.||1,0|
|viscosity index, min.||160|
|basic number, min.||8,0|
|CCS structural viscosity at -35°C, max.||6200|
|content of volatile parts by the Noack method, max.||13,0|