SAE 5W-30 • API SL/CF • ACEA A1/B1 • ACEA A5/B5
MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ford WSS-M2C-913C
- Ford WSS-M2C-913D
- petrol and diesel engines with automatic ignition as well as with the spark ignition
- engines operating with and without the turbo charging
- engines equipped with catalyst
- motor-cars and light delivery trucks
- designed for standard change intervals
- conventional SAPS level.
- instantaneous lubrication at the engine start-up and excellent high temperature protection.
- resistance to high thermal-mechanical load even at the extreme engine load.
- prolongs the life-span of the engine.
|SAE viscosity grade||5W-30|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100ºC||9,6|
|Viscosity index, min||153|
|Flow temperature, max (ºC)||-42|
CCS structural viscosity in the temp. of -30°C (maPa°s)
|Base number (mgKOH/g)||10|