SAE 5W-40• API SN/CF • ACEA C3
- VW 502.00
- VW 505.00
- VW 505.01
- MB-Approval 229.51
- MB-Approval 229.31
- Porsche A40
- Ford WSS-M2C-917A
MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS:
- BMW Longlife-04
- petrol and diesel engines with automatic ignition as well as with the spark ignition
- engines operating with and without the turbo charging
- engines equipped with catalyst
- motor-cars and light delivery trucks
- can be used in engines equipped with injection units
- designed for standard and prolonged change intervals
- reduced SAPS level.
- immediate lubrication at cold start-up
- resistance to high thermal-mechanical load.
- full compatibility with the exhaust gas cleaning systems (particulate filters).
- long-lasting engine operation also with prolonged change intervals.
- prolongs the life-span of the engine.
|API quality class||
|SAE viscosity grade||5W/40|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100ºC||14,3|
|Viscosity index, min||170|
|Flow temperature, max (ºC)||-39|
CCS structural viscosity in the temp. of -30°C (maPa°s)
|Base number (mgKOH/g)||7,6|