SAE 5W-30, API SL/CF, ACEA A5/B5
Recommended by KIA
- Designed particularly to fulfill requirements of selected KIA gasoline engines
- May be applied to passenger vehicles of other manufacturers. Recommended, if oils of a corresponding viscosity and quality class are allowed.
- Standard SAPS level
- Provides lower energy consumption.
- Extends engine's service life.
- Resistant to heavy thermal and mechanical loads, even at the ultimate engine load
- Ensures immediate greasing at the start-up of the cold engine as well as ideal protection at high temperatures.
|SAE viscosity grade||5W/30|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100ºC||9,8|
|Viscosity index, min||160|
CCS structural viscosity in the temp. of -30°C (maPa°s)
|Base number (mgKOH/g)||10|